Having trouble installing the screen recorder? We're sorry to hear about that! If you're just getting started, make sure to check out our short how-to guide for installing our Chrome extension.
If you're already testing with the Userbrain Chrome Extension and running into some weird behavior, make sure to perform the following steps:
- Try restarting your PC (we really find this resolves a lot of issues)
- Try reinstalling the Google Chrome Browser and/or try uninstalling the Chrome extension and installing it again to see if that resolves it.
- Ensure that you're logged into an admin account.
- Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. This can keep your uploads from reaching us.
- Close all those other applications you have running. This includes any background applications and any additional browser windows.
- Free up space on your hard drive (You should have at least 10GB of free space)
- Switch to a wired internet connection for uploading the videos
If that doesn’t resolve it what you can do to help us is provide screenshots of what you’re seeing and reproducible steps. You can reach out to us at email@example.com